Sunday, July 31, 2016

Quality Death

Tell me you're not a person who prefers quality and I'll call you a liar.

I'm certain you prefer quality when it comes to choosing a neighborhood to dwell, a car to drive, a school to attend, and perhaps even the clothes you wear. So, then tell me why does this argument about living prevail:

"Oh, I gotta die of something, I might as well eat, drink, and/or smoke as I please." Really? Is that your claim to living?

Yes, murder happens and so do accidents - there is nothing we can do to avoid such fates. What disconnected thinkers fail to realize, however, is his/her control over the quality of life even if an unnatural death occurs.

When you eat to live, when you eat for your health, even if a dark fate shortcuts your life, the quality of the years you lived are worthy.

Choose foods that lead to life - not death. Choose foods that will take you away from medicine - not towards it. Choose foods that will allow you to dance beyond 70 - not degenerate.

Choose plants, y'all. More raw than cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment