Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Can't We All Just Tell the Truth?



Can we replace: Can't we all just get along with can't we all just tell the truth?
Yes, skinny people can drop dead of a heart attack; yes, skinny people can be unhealthy. . . HOWEVER, that's no excuse to fall back on to carry around FAT. The older we get, fat will get the best of us. I was just talking to my 19 y.o. daughter this evening, and I exclaimed: At this point, I don't care HOW you do it - just make a commitment to not be FAT. I say the same to myself and I exhort you as well to do the necessary work to get the d*mn fat off. I don't mean to sound harsh - just urgent. (And if you REALLY love someone, you will find a way - gentle or brash - to tell them the truth. . . maybe you don't like the word FAT - well, don't use it - but do what it takes to get your message across: LOSE WEIGHT!) There, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment