Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Right Kind of Wrong

"We're all wrong for someone, Danny." ~ Collette (character in the movie The Right Kind of Wrong)

Living the single life, I spend time thinking about who's right for me . . . what's interesting is there ARE those who are VERY wrong for us yet if you're like me, you tolerate them.

My take away from this movie quote is I will no longer ponder who's right for me - no longer will I allow them into my space giving them chance after undeserved chance; instead, I will be more adept at determining immediately who's wrong for me as it's impossible - we can't be the right fit for everyone. 

I've been looking at this coupling game all wrong this whole time; it's true: We ARE all wrong for someone.

Following this creed will make attempts to date a little simpler and sweeter.
(Knowing this years ago would have saved me days and nights of unnecessary pain, endless tears, and bone-crushing heart ache - but as the popular 1970s song goes: I can see clearly now that the rain is gone - and it's gonna be a bright, bright, bright sunshiny day)

 Love y'all!
‪#‎CrystalClear‬

No comments:

Post a Comment