Sunday, July 13, 2014

Give Me Disease!

Carbohydrates are only present in plant foods." ~ Dr. McDougall.

There are no carbohydrates in meat (no fiber either). So tell me again what you're eating if you're on a low-carb/no carb diet? Listen to me: It's foolishness. Fool. Ish. Ness. Hopefully you have common sense not to eat processed carbs - that's bad for all of us - but you can't eat a potato? Peas? A piece of fruit? Psh! You "done" fell and bumped yo' head if you're falling for that. So many of you reading this are either watching your carbs or avoiding them altogether. Foolishness.

But you can eat all the animal flesh, dairy, and eggs your acidic soul desires. Tell me how that makes sense (not to mention - I bet my bottom dollar that YOU ARE CONSTIPATED - yep, you and your high-animal product diet. . . what are you thinking? Bowel movements are only supposed to occur once every other day??? (I'm judging you right now.) Foolishness.

Let me tell you why it's both bogus and foolish, Friends. Our bodies must maintain an alkaline environment. Well, how do we promote an alkaline body? I'm glad you asked: Eat alkaline foods. Oh, and most diseases thrive in an acidic environment - you find me a sickly person and I'll show you an acidic body. It ain't magic to reverse disease - just change the diet from acidic to alkaline and you're on your way to optimal wellness. See the chart above for acidic/alkaline foods (did you know that CHEESE is one of the most acidic foods known to man? - I'm betting you didn't know it.)

So, when you eat your acidic foods, you're screaming to the Universe: Give me disease! Yep, that's what you're saying - so don't boo-hoo cry when you're diagnosed with this or that - your acidic diet invited it. I don't know any other way to present the truth to you - abrasive? eh, a little, but you don't seem to be paying much attention - and you're still feeding your kids garbage - I can somewhat understand your difficulty breaking free from an acidic diet but right now this very moment you need to switch your children over to an alkaline diet. Now! (sugar is acidic as well).

Look low/no carbers - You are clogging your arteries and engendering a body that welcomes disease. Surely, the reason you're so ANTI-CARBS is that you've just jumped on a bandwagon without doing your own research. Now, that you're informed, I expect that you would FLOOD your diet with nutrient-dense, antioxidant, alkaline foods: Plants. Just eat plants and thrive. We don't have to degenerate as we age - we don't.

And save your parents too! Average life-expectancy is 75-80. . . and if your parents are older than that, what is the quality of their life? Are they alive or are they ALIVE? Can they walk? Are they off meds? Do they have swollen knees and high-blood pressure? That's not quality living to me.

Take this information and help reverse disease for your friends and loved ones.

Eat plants. More raw than cooked.

Love y'all,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment