Thursday, July 3, 2014

Live with Intent!


I intend to live free from disease - so I don't live out of habit. Anymore. Habit wouldn't have me in the gym for 3 hours a day. Habit wouldn't have me choosing fresh fruits and vegetables over processed foods. It's my intent that propels me.

When research revealed that we don't have to be sick and achy and fat, I ditched my habits and targeted my intent (oh, I could tell you some stories about my poor nutritional habits - moment of silence for that foolishness).

So, I ask: With every morsel you eat today, what is your intent? Trying to gain health by losing weight? Oh really? Does your plate or your drink agree? Trying to reverse or heal a disease? Hmmmm. . . all that sugar, fat, and processed foods you're ingesting disagrees.

Most people suffer from cognitive dissonance - they believe one thing but ALL actions reveal another "truth." Are your actions aligned with your intent? Why are you doing something the same way it's always been done just for the sake of habit? Where has habit gotten ya? Arthritis? Migraines? Low libido? Double chin? Bulging waistline? Penis dysfunction? Clogged arteries?

Live more out of intent.
Do something. Start today. (And create a new 4th of July - still be healthy - still get your work out in - LIVE WITH INTENT!!! Holidays are NO excuse to revert to habits).

Love y'all,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment