Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Eat Greens and Lose Weight Rapidly!

Oh wow. . . it really is happening all over again - Why, oh, why did I wait so long to go back to a GREENS based diet? I told you yesterday I was down two pounds, well, I'm down another pound this morning. Truth be told, I even had two pb&j sandwiches w/fritos mixed in yesterday (I can explain - don't judge me - lol) - but with ALL the raw greens I ate, the scale is still moving downwards (I'm sure the pb&j w/fritos is the reason I only had 1lb down and not 2 or 3). 

Anyway, I'm going to try to stay off the scale, as I long ago quit my relationship with it, but I just wanted you to SEE up close and personal that eating an animal-product free - greens-based diet shreds your waistline. The last time I did this I blew threw 30lbs in 40 days. Then I stopped never to go back fully to it because it's hard to eat raw greens - it's not a lot of fun although the results are astounding. 


How am I eating my greens? Well, it's balls to the wall - RAW. I graze on kale - raw; I graze on celery - raw; I graze on broccoli - raw. . .then I make a big green tomato-avocado salad in addition to my no fade smoothie. . . and results are happening. 


This could be your day if you want it to be. You can embrace being comfortable with being uncomfortable by munching on raw greens all day - enjoy a cooked plantbased meal this evening and wake up weighing less tomorrow. 


If it were not so, I would have told you.


Happy Wednesday!


Love y'all
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment