Sunday, May 29, 2016

Rest in Peace Harambe



The article says Harambe, the 400lb silverback gorilla, violently dragged the 4y.o. boy for ten minutes - who remained conscious throughout the entire "attack". Let that sink in for a minute. A 4y.o. boy cannot remain conscious if I violently dragged him for ten minutes. Are you with me? (And I'm no where CLOSE to 400lbs of steel muscle). This is a pic of silverbacks in "attack" mode - does it look like the 4y.o. boy could have survived what you see in this picture for ten minutes?
Please don't believe HOW the media portrays a story. Let the facts speak. If a 4y.o. child remained conscious during an "attack" from a 400lb gorilla, something doesn't add up.
Zoos exist ONLY for human entertainment. We really need to rethink our participation and support of keeping animals caged for the sole purpose of people walking by to gawk and point and teach children to be desensitized to animal cruelty.
I once was blind, but now I see - was lost, but now I'm found. 

#WakeUp #RestInPeaceHarambe 

No comments:

Post a Comment